“Online Tango Lesson during COVID-19 across the continent
to share, to help and to keep each other sane
whilst keeping Tango live in your Soul ♥”
WHO are they? Dante Sanchez, a former World Champion……
At the end of each lesson, Dante & Indira will recap and video the lesson taught on the night to give to the participants. The lesson is structured as follows (questions are encouraged during the lesson):-
- 10-15 mins recap of previous week and questions & answers
- Men and Women techniques
- Working in couples (with you partner or a ‘stick’)
After the lesson:
- A video will be sent to you for your solo practice or with your “partner”.
- Send your questions to Kelly (email above) which Dante & Indira will answer/demonstrate in the following week.
- send the topics you’d like to learn to Kelly (email above) which they will incorporate into the next lesson.
How to participate?
- Send Kelly an email, she will then send you all the information you need to participate.
What do I need for the class?
- There is no installation of software or app required, all you need is a laptop/computer (some even use their phone), a small space with smooth floor, with or without shoes (heels or no heels).
- a ‘stick’ of any kind. e.g, a broomstick, ski pole etc.
- You need to practice!!
- It’s on donation basis and the amount is entirely up to you whatever you can afford.
What if I can’t participate on Thursday, can I still make donation for a copy of the video?
- Yes, you can. Just send Kelly an email.